Friday, April 6, 2018

An Easy No Zipper Decorative Pillow


As a follow up to my first diy decorative pillows, this is a simple 10-15 minutes diy ....






                     One time during my shopping trip to World Market  some of the kitchen towels were on clearance, additonal 50% off... Oh my, I can't waste that opportunity to stock up, so anyway, I ended up with extras that I don't really have a use for . So I got this pair of cute kitchen towel that I thought would really look cute as decorative pillows too.



                                      1.Align 2 towels back to back to each other, wrong side up.




                                      2.  Fold the bottom piece towards the  top piece ,   into the size of
                                            the pillow.
                                       


                                         3. this will be the stitching pattern

                                     
                                           4. Stitch as straight as possible, leaving the top part open.





                                                   5. this is how it looks after sewing the 3 sides




                                              6. Turn inside out

7. this is the top side, you may stitch on top all around the
four sides to create a design



8. this is the back side

                                           9. Insert the pillow through this opening and you are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

pretty girls bows

                                  my passion to create cute little  things for cute little girls!                 ...