Friday, March 23, 2018

DIY Farm Table

We got tired and outgrew our four-seater dining table that we had have for almost 8 years, so we decided we needed a new and bigger one. I was ready to sell our table on a yard sale for a low price of $50--- but then decided against it... So we figured out a way to expand the table to  make it a seven-seater table. My husband used the original legs, and made a bigger skirt.








I revived this old oak chair that originally came with the table. I sand the white paint lightly, covered it with gray paint , and when it dried up, i lightly sand it again --- my version of gray-white wash.  I changed the color of the stain to dark espresso and polished it with clear polyurethane.





No comments:

Post a Comment

pretty girls bows

                                  my passion to create cute little  things for cute little girls!                 ...